what to do now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the econo lift a while back, I have my last package on my tracking order at the house. Didn't get front struts or springs, emailed jba got a reply two hours latergood customer service. The strut company is apparently moving so no struts for at least a month. Jba offered to send OEM set up instead, is the ironman equipment worth waiting for vs the oem? Or just put the OEM on? Is there. Significant price difference between the two?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If OEM, no-that's factory. If OME (what I think you mean), your call, the quality is great and a bit more $$$ than Ironman so I'd take it.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the econo lift a while back, I have my last package on my tracking order at the house. Didn't get front struts or springs, emailed jba got a reply two hours latergood customer service. The strut company is apparently moving so no struts for at least a month. Jba offered to send OEM set up instead, is the ironman equipment worth waiting for vs the oem? Or just put the OEM on? Is there. Significant price difference between the two?

If they're offering to send it for the same price, I would do it. I've heard they're comparable, and the OME parts are more expensive.

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ome sorry

Wish I would have known two weeks ago, have a trip planned with some friends. If the parts make it next week I will.have maybe half a day of sunlight after work on the weekend to try and get it installed.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So good customer service? Even though you had to call and see where your other parts were? Seems like they should have contacted you in the first place and made you aware of what was going on. But hey at least you will have a lift soon!!

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
*Cough* Who? *Cough*

:happy175: That's OK I would have said the same thing!

OME = AWESOME

FYI ... Ironman is relatively new in the KJ scene as far as I know.. OME has been lifting stuff forever.

Last edited:

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ome parts were shipped today, marlin from Jba has been great to deal with so far. He replies to emails within a few hours and seems like a straight shooter. Seems much if the problem comes from ironman being in the middle of a move. Per their email marlin forwarded they have been shut down and will be shut down until the mo e is done. Seems like they would have contacted their vendors but at this point its spilled milk. Parts are in the mail