What does everybody pay for their fuel

What grade of fuel do you use

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sinclair is too still around. They only have them out in Utah and parts of the West. One of my favorite oil companies. Not just for Nostalgia and the little guy aspect, but they are totally American Oil. Aside from Hess and a few select (and small) others, everyone else buys terror oil.

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the gas grades are more expensive than diesel where I'm fueling in Oregon. Diesel $2.67, regular $2.79 i think last I fueled.

LI_Egabrag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it amazing that it is only 14 cents cheaper here then it is in HAWAII!!! I just paid 2.75 for regular on Long Island. You can find it cheaper...but by the time I go ALL the way out of my way to find it I might as well have had gone with the 5 cents more a gallon.

welshman

Reaction score
(Argh) (Argh) (Argh) JUST PAID £4.80 FOR A GAL OF DIESEL (THATS AROUND $9) ............... IS OUR GOV RIPPING US OFF IN THE THE U.K. OR WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn-- hitting $3 again

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
$2.64/gallon at a local spot. Right across the street it was $2.49!! I don't understand why the costly station had more cars in it.

Isn't that amazing!! I notice that also. It has to be brand loyalty - or lazyness - or something elce..... Can't drive across the street to save .15 a gallon and then complain about the price??? That's $3.00 less on a 20 gallon tank = coffee and a hot dog= lunch!!!!. (biggrin)

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dave said:
MoladoGuy said:
$2.64/gallon at a local spot. Right across the street it was $2.49!! I don't understand why the costly station had more cars in it.

Isn't that amazing!! I notice that also. It has to be brand loyalty - or lazyness - or something elce..... Can't drive across the street to save .15 a gallon and then complain about the price??? That's $3.00 less on a 20 gallon tank = coffee and a hot dog= lunch!!!!. (biggrin)

Dave

or a few gallons extra water in your tank. :-({|=

BLUE_KJ

Reaction score
Another Question

What kind of mileage is everyone getting? I am a consistant 15.5MPG with a 4X4, 3.7, and a six speed manual.

Dave

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting an awesome 15.7 mpg! However, I've had a pretty heavy right foot lately 8-[

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just gassed up the car today.....Sunoco = $2.75 for regular.

When I gassed up the KJ yesterday it was the same price - how about that - the same price 2 days in a row...

As far as gas mileage on the Jeep, it is a brick. It gets what it gets. It ranges from 15 to barely 21 max depending on speed, throttle position, if I'm on dirt, mountain roads, city, or flat highway. Every once in a while I check the EVIC, shake my head, and mutter to myself - "it's a Jeep"

Dave

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made it to 230 miles on one tank ROFL

oh gas for unleaded is 3.15 at Valero here in The Bay.

Latest posts

Members online