What does everybody pay for their fuel

What grade of fuel do you use

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
thecause17 said:
Makes me wish I could run E-85. That's about $2.00/gallon right now

The last time I checked, there is not one gas station in NY that sells E-85. They do sell E-85 cars here though. The KJ can't run it anyway. There was some talk about building an ethanol plant up here and using local corn (there's a lot of farms up here where I am). I'm sure it will be all over the news when we finally get one............ ha ha

Dave

fdems

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GREAT, Just filled the tank and it ONLY cost me 1 arm, 1 leg and half a left nut. THANKS BIG OIL MAYBE NEXT WEEK I CAN GIVE YA A FULL RIGHT ONE!!!!!! (banghead)

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Good day,
Well, it's Sunday and the price has gone up again! $1.14.9 per liter.
And...$5.22 per CDN gallon
Thats $4.35 per U.S. gallon

Assuming that you drive until the low fuel light 'lights' up.
And you pump in 17 gallons; a fill up will cost you:
$73.94 Canadian or
$61.37 U.S.dollars!

That one way to start paying for the 2010 Winter Olympics!

Ry'

tiovtec

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Here in Venezuela, I'm paying $0.17 per gallon (yes, that's US dollars)
I usually fill up my Libby with around $3.00 to $3.50... \:D/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
it just went up here to 2.79

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still 2.47 in DC, but we are not on our super restrictive and expensive summer blend fuel, yet. We will definitely be at 3 bucks a gallon soon. Was 1.99 a month ago.

tiovtec

Reaction score
tiovtec said:
Hi guys,
Here in Venezuela, I'm paying $0.17 per gallon (yes, that's US dollars)
I usually fill up my Libby with around $3.00 to $3.50... \:D/

Thats for 95 octane unleaded..
For you CRD guys out there, here, DIESEL is $0.08 PER GALLON! (whistle)
that's just about the ONLY good thing about this country!! and all the places to go wheeling... :)

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's because Jugo Chavez is a nutjob and he wants to buy support by monopolizing the country's oil resources and selling them dirt cheap to his people. Then to spit in Bush's face, he has these CITGO commercials running nonstop here about cheap fuel for poor Americans, going "the good people of Venezuela" and "they're the only ones that care about us." Kind of funny, but very offensive, too. It's Chavez saying America can't take care of its own people, and this nutjob dictator will. He's just buying support in his own country, and now here, to cover up for what a truly psychotic person he is. I feel sorry for Venezuelans, and I know a lot of people in Caracas. Bush is no saint, but god is Chavez screwed up. Better than civil wars, though, I guess...maybe?

tiovtec

Reaction score
the_titan said:
That's because Jugo Chavez is a nutjob and he wants to buy support by monopolizing the country's oil resources and selling them dirt cheap to his people. Then to spit in Bush's face, he has these CITGO commercials running nonstop here about cheap fuel for poor Americans, going "the good people of Venezuela" and "they're the only ones that care about us." Kind of funny, but very offensive, too. It's Chavez saying America can't take care of its own people, and this nutjob dictator will. He's just buying support in his own country, and now here, to cover up for what a truly psychotic person he is. I feel sorry for Venezuelans, and I know a lot of people in Caracas. Bush is no saint, but god is Chavez screwed up. Better than civil wars, though, I guess...maybe?
YUP.. YOU ARE RIGHT CHAVEZ IS A NUTCASE.. I'D RATHER PAY MORE FOR FUEL AND NOT HAVE HIM THERE TAKING THINGS AWAY FROM PEOPLE. HE ALWAYS WANTS PEOPLE TO THINK HE'S A SAINT, HERE HE "TAKES FROM THE RICH AND GIVES TO THE POOR" I GUESS HE'S JUST A FRUSTRATED ROBIN HOOD WANNABE.. LOL.. PRIVATE PROPERTY IS GOING OUT THE WINDOW HERE ALSO, JUST LIKE CUBA (LIKE YOU GUYS ALL KNOW, CASTRO IS HIS IDOL/ALLY).. SECURITY HERE IS ALSO A BIG PROBLEM, WHERE I LIVE THERES 13 TO 20 MURDERS PER WEEKEND, AND I'VE ALMOST BEEN KIDNAPPED TWICE.. OH WELL I JUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL.. ...STILL KEEPIN' MY LIBBY THOUGH!

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$2.55 for the lowest grade here. Gawd, I remember back in the day when I was growin up in the 80's when gas was like .89 cents per gallon. >sigh<

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
tjkj2002 said:
the_titan said:
You old fart.
I remember gas being .73 cents,I'm getting to damn old!

I am the "Old Fart" because I remember the .25 - .29 cent days when we had gas wars between the 4 gas stations on the 4 corners. I worked at the Texoco and there was a Sinclair (the dinosaur) and there's not even any of those around any more. (I know Texoco is out west - but not here)

Dave