What do you guys think of these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them and have heard alot of good reviews.

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they are on my Libby. First things first they look GREAT! I have recieved numerous compliments on them in only the first day...and one of them came from my overly critical brother. They bite well on wet pavement...it was raining when I took her home from the tire shop so I took a corner a touch fast and imediately thought "what happened there"? Then I realized that the unusual feeling was my tires gripping the road and not sliding like usual. The coopers howl quite loud..especially around 40k/hour...but slower or faster than that they aren't too bad...but still noticably louder than stocks..but what do you expect with such an agressive tread. Anyway, time will tell how well they do. For the price they better last at least 40k or I can't think it was worth it for the look. Just a little feed back for my fellow KJ drivers.

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic or the rubber. Important to note as I forgot to say previously...THESE TIRES DO RUB. Even with my 2 inch lift I get rubbing. Nothing on any serious suspension components...that I can tell anyway...just on the inside of the fenderwell. Time will tell how badly I need to do trimming as I haven't had it in 4wheel yet or put the new suspension into play...I have a week of midnight shifts ahead of me so I probably won't get to play with her till next weekend. But I'll let you all know when I do O:)

You must be registered for see images

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Liberty Titan said:
Here's a pic or the rubber. Important to note as I forgot to say previously...THESE TIRES DO RUB. Even with my 2 inch lift I get rubbing. Nothing on any serious suspension components...that I can tell anyway...just on the inside of the fenderwell. Time will tell how badly I need to do trimming as I haven't had it in 4wheel yet or put the new suspension into play...I have a week of midnight shifts ahead of me so I probably won't get to play with her till next weekend. But I'll let you all know when I do O:)

THOSE LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm putting my tires back on this week too!! (I miss them O:) )

Bennett

skipperb

Reaction score
I have the cooper atr they are 265-75-16 I had the sst it is a verry nice tire but even with all the wheel well work they did grab the sway bar and we went with the ATR it a desent AT radial it does not look as good as the stt .its OK here in ga not much snow and they are nice in the rain. most of the off roading is in Knokville TN at Winrock/Coal creek
There is a right up in last mounth mag on the STT .