What do you guys think about this bumper/bull bar??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tiovtec

Reaction score
Hey guys, I ran into this company here in Venezuela named ProLine, these guys make this bumper for the `05 and later KJ... I am waiting for the price tomorrow.. Here are some pics. What do you guys think??
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah damn 05+
Price and ask them how heavy that thing is...... don't want no sagging.

tiovtec

Reaction score
The price is about $500.00 Installed. It can be made to the owner's specs, so a winch can be installed and light tabs can be put on the upper bar.. for the rally look. I´m not sure about the weight though, it's a good question, I'll ask later on today. The libby on the pic seems to be stock besides the BFG's in 245/70/16, according to they guy that installs them, so I don´t know if its going to sag much. I can take them the libby at 8am and at 5pm, it´s all done.. BTW, the bumper is powdercoated to match the gray, or black, and it includes the small fog lights. If you guys have any other questions that you would ask, please shoot, I may me missing some details..

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, the bumper is powdercoated to match the gray, or black, and it includes the small fog lights. If you guys have any other questions that you would ask, please shoot, I may me missing some details..

Is it for only the 05 and up model years? I ask because the KJ in the picture is an 05+ model year. The fog lights that are included would wire up to the current fog light connection?

tiovtec

Reaction score
The shop owner tells me they custom fabricate for any model year, and the fog lights are wired to the original fogs. There's another shop that a friend of mine goes to a lot for all his TJ stuff that makes a replica ARB bull bar, so I got in touch with them, and these guys make it for aroud $400.00 to $450.00 !! I'm going to get some pics of that soon for you guys..

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
makes a replica ARB bull bar, so I got in touch with them, and these guys make it for aroud $400.00 to $450.00 !! I'm going to get some pics of that soon for you guys..

Sweet!! I'll be here!! Can't wait to see. God only knows saving $400 is a good way to sway me. lol.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks good but shipping it here would double the cost, I guess..

tiovtec

Reaction score
that would be the most probable case, a bumper that weighs about 80 to 120 lbs. would cost an arm and a leg in shipping costs, and also I'm not sure if there is any additional costs for exporting merchandise, since Venezuela's currency is under exchange control and there are many government regulations to follow.. I will try to find out what the additional costs are,, if there's any (I hope there isn't!!)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Well that's the first aftermarket bumper for the KJ that I actually like... why? It reminds me of the stock bumper just a little bit.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Yeah, I hate aftermarket bumpers because:

1. I'm not really into that sort of thing
2. They NEVER follow the "lines" of the vehicle.

This one does. That's what makes it look good in my eye.

tiovtec

Reaction score
that's EXACTLY why I like the bumper, the metal is shaped around the original body lines, keeping the stock turn signals. The ARB doesn't bother me though... :)