What do you carry in your Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Since you are getting on Jeepjeepster so bad will not even go into the 5 lb. sledge hammer, short handle axe under the drivers seat, etc in mine yes carry it all the time, plus have enough tools with me at all times to completely tear down most anything on a KJ Also jumper cables , lights, now you have me wondering what else is in there. I know that I have enough tools to pull the heads off of a shovel head, (Harley engine) had to do that for a buddy a while back and had it all right there. Oh and blankets, candles, matches, and that does not even get into what all my wife has to keep her beautiful on her side.

jgp1843

Reaction score
I always carry a pretty comprehensive bag of stuff, mostly the items listed above, in a medium-sized duffel bag so it all stays together somewhat neatly. Other items not mentioned yet that I always carry include oil, a couple of MREs, a 1-foot square piece of 1/2" particle board to put under the jack in sandy or snowy conditions, a good pull strap (with loops, not hooks), and a bowsaw. I live in aspen country and it's not uncommon to find a tree down across the road - with a saw and pull strap you can clear the road (and pick up some firewood at the same time). I've had to use this several times. I also take a cheap shop manual if I'm going out to the boonies. And a pair of binoculars and a cheap disposable rain suit.

Latest posts

Members online