What did your KJ do today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought it'd be interesting to see.

Mine sat all day in front of the house, then drove my dad off to work in the evening. Lucky Jeep...

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, how is your jeep lucky to have your dad drive it?

Ohh, mine has been sitting in the garage for about a week and a half. I just got back from sitting in it listening to the radio. \:D/ Its been waxed and hasent been out since. 8-[

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Just wondering, how is your jeep lucky to have your dad drive it?

Well, pretty hectic - living with my folks, and there are 3 of us and 2 cars. The Jeep is officially mine, but my dad isn't too keen on driving the new car being rushed...

So he drives mine. And he's an offroader too, so we share offroad.

Jeepin Al

Reaction score
After winning a 3rd place plaque at Carisle truck show, the KJ sat happily in the garage all nice and shinny. She is waiting for completion of the 5.5 inch lift. She is not my DD any more I drive the KJ on the wekends now, I gotz a company car for the week! \:D/

So far I have three first place, one second place and two 3rd place trophies. All I can say is that see cleans up nice! (bling)

Al

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5.5"

what kit offers a 5.5" lift? or should i go with option 2 and guess that it's a custom job?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
It's a custom job. =D>

My KJ ran errands today. To the bank to pick up cash and my sister's prescription. Dropped that off, back home. To the grocery store, back home. Back to the pharmacy, dropped script off at bank with extra $$$$ leftover which I should have spent, to the mall for shoes, back home, come to find out something else I bought was the wrong size, back to the mall, and now it's where I parked it.... in the driveway.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My KJ Renegade took me to work this morning. Where it then sat outside my shop were i detail cars. It was happy to see a customer's cherokee that was there for a complete detail. The KJ was even happier when the customer showed up to pick up their cherokee and they were driving an identicle renegade to mine. Then the KJ got to leave work early and drive me home, where it is now resting happily in the garage after a jeep-filled day.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Mine took me down to get my license renewed (which i failed the vision part the 1st time), then to the bank, and did some mall crawlin. Now she sits in the garage for a bit, as they're calling for some storms this evening.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Mine took me down to get my license renewed (which i failed the vision part the 1st time), then to the bank, and did some mall crawlin. Now she sits in the garage for a bit, as they're calling for some storms this evening.
Don't feel bad. My mom passes the vision test and fails the written test....every...single time. The people behind the desk just get sick of her and renew her license.

I went with her one year. "You've been driving this long, I guess you know what you're doing."

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mutt said:
Mine took me to Lowe's and to order a 35mm 1/2" drive deep well socket that seems to be unobtanium.
Ohhhh, I hate tools made of Unobtainium. You'd think they would find a new source of that stuff so they could make them properly and have them in stock... (biggrin)

My KJ took me to work, where I found out that due to an issue with a component that comes from an outside vendor I'd have nothing to do today, so it brought me back home. Now I think I'll go in the kitchen, put the dishes away and maybe do some cooking/baking (if I don't veg in front of the computer all night \:D/ ).

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my kj

My KJ took me .9 miles to work. Sat for 9 hours gathering saw dust. Then it drove me another .9 miles home. Its in the garage. Its begging to be cleaned but i dont get to until thurs.

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My KJ took me the 30 miles to work this morning. It met a new friend in the parking lot, someone has a new KJ sport the same color as mine, they parked nose to nose. Then is brought me the 30 miles back home.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to Home Depot, bought zinc lag screws to replace the plain old screws on the license plates. 1/4 x 1. It actually looks nice, kinda tough. Other than that, she sat in the garage, I've been working from home. My boss is great.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took me to one of the many local public pools for photos. Then to the county's board of education to cover a meeting about the board's lawsuit about a painted portrait of Jesus hanging in a public school. Then out to the middle of nowhere in the state to cross a tiny creek to get photos of a small gathering of 7th generation Native Americans (they gave me a dream catcher and a prayer in a bag for good things to come to me).

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forced me to Mumbly's off-road to purchase the Rancho front struts and rear shocks. I gave in!! Then took me over to Starbucks to give me fuel, off to the car wash, and then to TJ MAX to see if they had any deals on T-shirts.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put it on jack stands since its been sitting in the garage so long. The tires+suspension thanked me... I listened to a cd, and went back into the house. My parents grand cherokee took me to get some more contacts, then i went trap shooting in my moms corolla. Im home now. 8-[ And shes still sitting in the garage where I left her... \:D/

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine spent the day in a HS parking lot (I still fear for its safety) then sat in front of my work. After that, it went to a local Jeep dealer to try to figure out how to fix my door handle, which was yet again unsuccessful. The whole time I felt bad for it's semi-broken handle and the fact that it hasnt been washed in over a month due to the handle.