Wet Okole seat covers in 2006 Renny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

super 7

Reaction score
Originally they sent the wrong pattern (2005 and earlier style) but it was worth the wait for them to be re-cut - I love the look and they help to keep the coffee and dirt off the awful factory fabric. I forget the colors but if anyone cares, I look it up.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I like that center console cover...I'd have a set of these as well just for looks if I had cloth...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those covers look really nice.

Welcome to JKJCountry.

Dave

super 7

Reaction score
Thanks Dave, I was looking for factory-ish results - the fit is a little on the loose side but they're machine washable and keep the coffes drips away. I could NOT justify another $300 odd for the rear seat though - a $4.99 throw from Walmart will have to suffice!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Super 7 nice purchase! I have been contemplating either those form oke or a set from igee.
I like the design of the oke, and the "Trail Rated" logo, how much extra did they charge for the logo? DO they have pockets in the back, and where is the centre console cover from? I am curious of the feeling or warmth of those seat covers. Constructed from a neoprene base do they feel tough like, you cant easily move around in the seat (a bit sticky) Are they real warm (that would help when u hop in at our current temps !

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had them in my Explorer, they totally extended the life of my leather. Only draw back was when it was really hot, they would make my legs sweat (also note I am not a big user of a/c). In cold weather they wamed up quickly but never too warm. Those look bad a$$ though. Here's a tip, regardless of what you might here, they do not wash well at home. Get them dry cleaned.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look great!

I am really considering a set of the Coverking covers. They look decent and are about $170 a row. Look to be good quality neoprene. Not Wet Okole quality, but good.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my wet okolee covers. Kinda wish I would of gotten blue centers now instead of trying to match it up with the interior colors.

super 7

Reaction score
how much extra did they charge for the logo? DO they have pockets in the back, and where is the centre console cover from? I am curious of the feeling or warmth of those seat covers. Constructed from a neoprene base do they feel tough like, you cant easily move around in the seat (a bit sticky) Are they real warm (that would help when u hop in at our current temps !

About $30 for the logo if I recall right - no slipping around, not tough feeling, not hot in the 80-90 degree sun (slightly warm I would say but not uncomfortable at all) - console cover comes with it - map pockets available but they are cheap black sew-ins so I skipped them. Hope that helps.

They ran about $380 shipped - big bucks considering you could get leath replacement covers for approx. the same per seat but I'm really happy with them.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the local Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer,
Mopar front Neoprene seat covers run $325.00
and the back seat cover $215.00
But at least they have 2004 units in stock!

As far as I know, they are about $350USD here, but that's for both rows. I didn't think they even offered front/rear.

I'd go with those as I have a friend with a Chrysler discount who can get me them for about $280, but I am not sure if the front seat covers go over the entire seatback on the 2007 model.

Just priced out a set of wet okoles...for front and back, standard covers (black/grey, no piping or logo) with dual front seat heaters it'd be $577.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.