Went to Badlands today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
it was the first time i was upset at my jeep. i couldnt do the green trail because of height issues. i damn near got stuck on my skids between rocks.
my renny made up for it when josh got his wrangler stuck and i pulled it out. at the gas station down the street a guy in a landrover and a guy in a wrangler were like " i didnt know the liberty could do that"

You must be registered for see images attach

water on my engine was making steam

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, gotta be careful with those stock libertys. They dont have much ground clearance at all so choosing the proper line is key.

Ive seen a stock liberty do things that will amaze you.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Cleaning up those windows is going to be a REAL PAIN. It may take several weeks to completely clean those tracks out enough so you won't see anymore mud / hear the loud annoying screeching.

Believe me, I know from experience. It ain't fun.

dloc_jeep_KJ

Reaction score
a lift and some better tires and you will be in buisness. dont forget skids if you dont have them already. looks like you had a good time though and thats what it is all about.

Reaction score
i had a great time. the only thing i didnt like was the rocks on the trail that i couldnt get around. there was rocks al over. my skids hit every time but i dont have a differential skid and i was worried about that

Reaction score
BTW my tires were great in everything but sand and i saw people with MT tires stuck in sand. they did better than i thought in the mud. i only slipped in 2WD in deeep stuff

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if u do offroading often i would have invested in a better set of a/t tires or some m/t tires, also helps out.

What is wierd is most people that have the factory skids have the ****** and not the diff skid, mines the opposite, i got the diff skid but no ****** skid

Reaction score
my tires did fine. only slipped in sand. i have a ****** skid but no diff skid

if u do offroading often i would have invested in a better set of a/t tires or some m/t tires, also helps out.

What is wierd is most people that have the factory skids have the ****** and not the diff skid, mines the opposite, i got the diff skid but no ****** skid