Well, Jeep jumped on to the gaming scene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition ready to frag n00bs — Autoblog

2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition ready to frag n00bs

by Steven J. Ewing (RSS feed) on Oct 19th 2010 at 12:30PM
2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty Black Ops Edition
2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition – Click above for high-res image gallery

You must be registered for see images attach

Fans of the Call of Duty video game franchise know that the latest edition, Call of Duty: Black Ops, will be released on November 9th. What you might not know, however, is that Activision Publishing, Inc. – the folks responsible for distributing Call of Duty – have partnered with Jeep, not only to have the Wrangler featured in the latest addition of the CoD series, but to create a special Call of Duty edition of Jeep's most popular vehicle.

The 2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition hits dealerships next month, priced from $30,625 for the two-door model and $33,500 for the four-door Unlimited (a base two-door Rubican normally starts at $28,775). Based on the Wrangler's Rubicon trim, the Black Ops Edition features mineral gray alloy wheels wrapped in 32-inch off-road tires, Mopar taillamp guards, a Mopar fuel door, Call of Duty: Black Ops logos, an entirely blacked-out exterior and... that's it. Unless, of course, you count all of the Wrangler's upgrades for 2011, not the least of which is a redesigned interior. Read the full details for yourself in Jeep's press release, after the jump.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite color too...........:smokin:

Dave

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd rather get the Rubicon. Overpriced for nothing all that special.

If they are going to start cranking out video game related vehicles, sign me up for that Warthog from Halo :D