Wanted: Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you buy a quality product, torque them properly, use locktite and inspect them at every tire rotation these types of failures do not occur.

Thank you.....eliminates the promblems. Most people don't want to do the maintenance.

I have a salt water reef tank. Atleast 8 hours a week doing maintenance on it, most want it to do, some try it, most fail and quit within a year, few have the same tank for over two years.

I used red loctite, torqued to 100ft/lbs, rotate tires every 4k or so. Inspect the brakes and the spacers, check torque with quality wrench. Over 60k miles and some ******** offroading and still holding strong. I like the look of my factory wheels but wanted a wider stance.

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i personally wouldn't suggest wheel spacers, i ran them for a while and the lugs pulled through had the left rear tire break off going about 50 down the highway, long story short after replacing the rear shocks and drum and a new hub it wasn't worth it, just get some properly backspaced rims, i am running black rock d's 16X7 4'' backspacing with 245/75 tires and i love how it looks

I'm going to assume you didn't bother to read my post on why I wanted them. But thanks for that story. I'll remember that if I ever decide to buy spacers to take in the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Hedsic, I have a set of wheel spacers that will fit your needs. Forged aluminum - I used them with my Renegade wheels till I found the Moabs. Didn't run them but maybe 5000 miles.

How about $100 shipped? LMK...

Bob

I am interested. Are they 1.5"

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir, 1.5" in the 5X4.5 bolt pattern for the KJ.

Bob

Last question, sorry for all the questions. Is that for a set of 4 or just a set of 2? (only ask because the last few people that got ahold of me I foudn out just had sets of 2). If so like I said before I will take them. Not sure how you do payment.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last question, sorry for all the questions. Is that for a set of 4 or just a set of 2? (only ask because the last few people that got ahold of me I foudn out just had sets of 2). If so like I said before I will take them. Not sure how you do payment.

Almost positive he has a full set since he was trying to sell them earlier on here

Sent from my iPhone using the power of children's laughter

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Almost positive he has a full set since he was trying to sell them earlier on here

Sent from my iPhone using the power of children's laughter

Blue is correct - it is a set of 4.

I do PayPal - makes my financial life much easier :boxed:

PM me if you also "do PayPal" and we'll tickle each other's bank accounts. I'll ship them via FedEx as soon as I receive payment.

Bob

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue is correct - it is a set of 4.

I do PayPal - makes my financial life much easier :boxed:

PM me if you also "do PayPal" and we'll tickle each other's bank accounts. I'll ship them via FedEx as soon as I receive payment.

Bob

I don't have paypal but I am pretty sure I can make a payment to you without me needing an account using my credit/debit. Or am I wrong?

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check your email :party52:

Bob

Damn, won't let me send without having an account using your request but I found where I can send money using your email in PayPal. What is your email address? It wasn't in the paypal request sent