Want to take a minute to thank member uss2defiant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to publically thank all the members on this forum who have helped me solve the issues ive been repairing on my 2004 liberty but I need to give a special thanks to member uss2defiant. He spend the better part of 9 pages on a thread I started responding to stupid little questions I had about wiring diagrams and repairing an electrical gremlin I was tracking down. He took the time to research the FSM multiple times for me, drew me a color coordinated chart and even sent me his phone number so I could call him if I needed more guidance. Thanks to him I now have working fog lights and turn signals. Its people like him and others that still make this world a good place. Thank you for that and for all you good folks out there that take the time on here and in other areas of your life to stop and help those in need. May The Lord bless each and everyone of you for still practicing the golden rule.

Last edited:

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I was able to help give back in some way with this online community.
Much humbled for the public acknowledgement.

chuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I was able to help give back in some way with this online community.
Much humbled for the public acknowledgement.

Its the least I can do! You probably saved me a couple hundred dollars and taught me about wiring and my jeep in the process. Knowledge is priceless. Again, Thank you to everyone that takes the time to lend a helping hand and make forums like this a joy to navigate.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
What a nice and uplifting thread! Thank you to all involved. :)