Upcoming Lift: Question though...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good kit. Personally, I would like to go more like 3" in the front and 2.5" in the rear. Also, one thing to consider. It doesn't look like the kit includes new front struts. You might want to look at replacing them when you take apart the strut assembly to replace the front springs.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That lift is basically the same as my lift from 4WD.com. The actual springs you get are much beefier than those pictured though. I'm pleased with my results. See pics of my lifted KJ on Page 3 of the Cardomain link in my sig.

You must be registered for see images

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
priell3 said:
That lift is basically the same as my lift from 4WD.com. The actual springs you get are much beefier than those pictured though. I'm pleased with my results. See pics of my lifted KJ on Page 3 of the Cardomain link in my sig.

How has the lift been doing since the install? Also, do you have any rubbing? I have the same tires and size but mine is stock...I can only figure that there is no rubbing unless your stretching it out!

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blckkj said:
How has the lift been doing since the install? Also, do you have any rubbing? I have the same tires and size but mine is stock...I can only figure that there is no rubbing unless your stretching it out!

It's been great and I've put it to the test at Paragon and put on 1200+ miles since. It hasn't settled or softened. Top of rear bumper went from 27" to 30". Ride is superior to stock. No rubbing and I might have been able to fit 245/75s with little or no rubbing. I didn't want to do any trimming so I went conservative on the tire upgrade.

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so is the Daystar and BDS suspension the same? I have been reading some good things about BDS especially with their warranty and am actually at the moment waiting for the price to air ship it to me...the BDS that is. Sorry, my confusion comes from the link on the first post here and also calling it a Daystar 2.5 suspension lift but the BDS is a 2 inch I believe?

Latest posts

Members online