unmodified Liberty/KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome renejay. in illinois there isnt much "offroading" so dont worry about it..lol. i have to put up with the flat lands too!

DerrellS

Reaction score
J-Thompson, Back-n-Black, belvedere ; Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself... Way to attack a member on their first post (though it was a little too much information)... So, we are to be quite positive that neither of you people, have done anything wrong, EVER? May we call you God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost then? Please, the world needs more people like you, the perfect, the angel, the ultimate human model we are to strive to be like...

Wake up, this is an imperfect world, filled with imperfect beings... Kids today do things I wouldn't dare do, but, times are changing, and humanity is what it is. He does what he does, no one has the right to tell him what you did. You aren't his parents, and you aren't his keepers. The U.S. Government does worse to us EVERY DAY, and you 1st two people dare preach to one person like that? Keep your own house...

+1

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Liberty, took a bit to get used to being smaller, but I love it. I hope I don't get lossed in the shuffle of off road mods when I am a Concrete Cowboy. Yehaww and where TF is my Flowmaster???? (oh, I have to order it!)

It sounds less redneck to refer to it as a 'Pavement pounder' =)

but I'm from Oklahoma, so I've spent my entire life finding ways to 'not be redneck' =)

Dude these things can crawl serious curbs at malls. Sick on snow mounds too

enjoy it
I find my self going over a curb like once a day... Its handy

Welcome to the site, We love street Libbys too. Lots of preformance mods, and flashy electronics out there to make it your own, without having to take it off road.

You use a trailer to get your equipment out to the work site? I've tried towing a mower in the back of mine once, and scratched the bumper... :mad:

Mines a self admitted 'wussy' jeep too. But its shiny!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll admit, mine's isn't the most aggresive looking, so here's my "Pavement Pounder" But, I like "Concrete Cowboy" better.

attachment.php

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it wrong to join a site that seems to specialize in offroading and trail modification if the extent of my 4x4 action is either snow or lawn jobs?

No it is not wrong. And there are pleanty of threads and topics on here that do not partain to off-roading.

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No it is not wrong. And there are pleanty of threads and topics on here that do not partain to off-roading.

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Dave

x2, Start off by enjoying your KJ as a daily driver. As you learn more and more, hit the trails (no pressure:).)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
x2, Start off by enjoying your KJ as a daily driver. As you learn more and more, hit the trails (no pressure:).)

Hit the trails......why there might be snakes out there or something...:D

Dave

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I have found out the longer I have been here, there are way more cool people than uptight people. Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I love seeing all the different mods people have done, and when pics are posted it's even cooler. Hell, even the pic of that massively lifted KJ is a cool pic. Hopefully over time I will do something that I can post up a cool pic. Until then, I look forward to seeing everyone elses progress and getting some very useful info from the site. Thanks again all!

Latest posts

Members online