Uneven Post-Lift Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bNat

Reaction score
Been searching for a few days now and can not find any answers to my problem. Recently added the lift listed below to my '06 Sport and initially all was well, or so I thought...Installed the lift in Sept., full alignment and drove great, about a week or two ago walking up to it after work I noticed the driver side front was sagging a bit, asked a buddy if he noticed it as well and he agreed. Drove it home and on level ground did some measurements...Driver side front is 3/4" lower then the passenger side, and the rear is 1/2" lower. As far as I remember they both were even when the lift was first finished. Drives fine still with no noise and straight as an arrow, but before I got to ripping anything apart I thought I would look for some answers. Any input would be great guys!

Lift:
Ironman 1.5" HD kit from Al's (Front shocks had to be exchanged with OME's since he had none in stock...and I wasn't waiting...but full Ironman otherwise)
Top Plates
.5" Clevis Spacer

I will get some pictures and exact measurements up tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks in advance!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Drivers side always sit about 1/4 or so lower
The lifts we do at my place I generally do an extra clevis on that side to even it out when every thing settles in
Measure middle of the wheel in front to bottom of the flare for measurements