Uconnect??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squirrellydw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Uconnect feature for bluetooth phones and does it work well? Also how hard would it be to add one to an 05 Sport?

Thanks

Renegade04

Reaction score
In a word NOOOOOOOOO dont do it..... You can hear the other person well but you sound faded and tinny is what I have been told.... Overall Im disappointed with my Uconnect.....

ricknot

Reaction score
Uconnect

I would recommend it highly if you have a bluetooth phone. I just got my Liberty with uconnect and I love it. The sound quality is good and I have been told I sound good as well. It only took 5 minutes or so to pair the phone to the jeep and I was off and running. I was on my cell walking to my car and as soon as I got in the car and turned it on it switched to the uconnect without dropping the call. Best thing since sliced bread.

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There has been several discussion on this subject on the Dodge forums, it appears there is a big quality difference between the factory system, and the owner/dealer installed system.

Bob