UConnect GPS (MyGig Nav) iPod Integration - I'm confused

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spolebitski

Reaction score
I will be ordering a new vehicle with the Uconnect GPS (MyGig), which part do I need for use with the radio?

iPod Integration
Part Number: 82211853
iPod interface cable for RER radio. Connects to the back of the radio and is fed through to either the glovebox or center console, depending on your vehicle to experience iPod integration .

or

iPod Integration
Part Number: 82211263AB
Vehicle Description: 2009 Liberty
iPod interface cable to be used ONLY with MOPAR uconnect phone kits with iPod integration (part numbers 82211877 & 82211878). This cable can only be used with the 2008 RES radio without satellite radio or the 2008 & 2009 RES with satellite radio, the REQ and REN radios AND MOPAR's uconnect phone kits.

spolebitski

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the iPod Integration Kit? How does it look (are all playlists available? album art available?) Does it work seamlessly?

DnvrJeepGuy

Reaction score
If you have the myGIG radio, you'd want the one for the RER radio, I'd think - 82211853. The other one is designed for the standard (base) radio with the dot matrix display. It also requires the UConnect module to work. I believe the 2009 myGIG radios have the UConnect bluetooth built into it?

I have a 2008 KK with the base radio (RES) and I have the UConnect module and the iPod integration for it. If you have questions about it, please post and I can answer them for you.