Two tone liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Epic-yoda

Reaction score
I saw a jeep liberty 1 day. it was light blue with the bumpers and fenders dark grey I thought it looked pretty sweet. Did they come two tone besides the ones with the grey dull fenders. If so post some pics!

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen one like that...I THINK it's the Columbia edition. I've seen a blue one and a red one that has the painted gray front and rear bumpers.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok I see now, the Columbia edition has only the front and rear bumpers painted gray....the Freedom edition has the front and rear bumpers AND the fender flares painted gray. so I guess the one you saw epicyoda was a Freedom edition.

Last edited:

Epic-yoda

Reaction score
Those look really nice, MY girlfriends uncle has a paint booth in his polebarn I think I might have him paint mine like the freedom edition. Thanks guys.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
like this?

You must be registered for see images

06Liberty.......that looks nice. I have not seen one like that before. Did they not make very many??

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always liked those. My uncle has black "special edition" 2006 model.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
06Liberty.......that looks nice. I have not seen one like that before. Did they not make very many??

Dave
They must not have, I've only seen ONE in person that's this color combination. I've seen several red Freedom Edition's, but not blue.

JimKJSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liberty Freedom
Accentuating the more rugged side of Jeep Liberty, the 2003 Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition has a graphite painted grille, front and rear fascia, and "bolted-on" wheel flares, as well as body color side moldings. Black sidewall P235/65R17 Goodyear Wrangler SR-A all-season tires mount on 17-inch graphite painted cast aluminum wheels.
Inside, the Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition features a two-tone appearance incorporating Dark Slate Gray and Light Taupe trim to give it a unique, sporty look. Power windows/locks/mirrors and an AM/FM stereo radio with CD player and changer controls are standard.
In addition, unique Mopar equipment was designed to complement this vehicle including a graphite painted front brush guard, side rock rails and tail lamp guards.
The 2003 Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition is powered by the 3.7-liter Power Tech V-6 engine rated at 210 horsepower (157 kW) at 5,200 rpm, and 235 lb.-ft (319 Nm) of torque at 4,000 rpm. Freedom Edition Liberty vehicles are available with either a five-speed manual or automatic transmission. Available in both two- and four-wheel drive, four-wheel drive models come standard with the Command-Trac(R) part-time four-wheel drive system.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They used the flares from the Renegade, that's all they are, just painted graphite metallic. I like mine. The pic of that Cherokee also has the 16" wheels too, where our US models have 17" wheels.

Mine
You must be registered for see images