Twin Libbies!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twinlibbies

Reaction score
NEW HERE!
I bought my first liberty 3 months ago. Fell in love with it from day one. It's an '03 Atlantic Blue. Went back a month later and bought a second one. '03 Cactus green. Still haven't got one bad thing to say about them. The mileage even seems fair for the amount of power you get.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and congratulations on the two KJ's!

Yeah, love mine too. Fun to drive and just a great all around Jeep.

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the twin Liberty Club! I bought another one a week after my first one I liked it so much!

dnm45227

Reaction score
Ours aren't exaclty twins. Mine is an '02, my wife got the '05. @#$^, not that I'm bitter about it though.

twinlibbies

Reaction score
Here's a couple pics of the libbies. They both need a wash(as it should be). I also have a 74 CJ5 with a 304 V8. The liberties are stock for now, but I plan on upgrading the wheels in the spring. I have purchased the finger pads for the rear window. I'd like to put a lift on one of them if I can convince the wife. Has anyone tried the aluminum dash overlay kit in one of these yet?
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

2003KJ

Reaction score
I thought you said your wife got an 05? Both those look 02-04ish.....like the bottom one the best though \:D/ good choice!