Tweeters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loki007420

Reaction score
Last edited:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some good tweeters. My stock tweets are sooo blown i can no longer turn my radio as to the fact it now sounds like crap lol.. Looking for something that will bolt right in.

Been looking at these
Amazon.com: Alpine SPR-10TW 1-inch Silk Ring Dome Car Audio Component Tweeters (Pair): Car Electronics

Amazon.com: New 2013 Infinity Kappa 10.11t 3/4" Car Audio Flush Surface Mount Tweeters (Pair): Electronics

Personally, I'm going to get a whole new set of components. I want the Polk 6.5 inch components to match my rear Polk 6.5 inch Coax.

Loki007420

Reaction score
I put in kenwoods in the doors and i have two 12" L7's in the truck 3000.1 AudioPipe pushing the subs.. But im not sure... have a kenwood deck but i dont like the kenwood tweets

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in kenwoods in the doors and i have two 12" L7's in the truck 3000.1 AudioPipe pushing the subs.. But im not sure... have a kenwood deck but i dont like the kenwood tweets

So I assume you have the necessary crossovers then? So then it wouldn't make sense to get all new components. Yeah not sure on tweets themselves. Sorry man!

KJScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Alpine set on Crutchfield, since I was replacing all the speakers, with a new head unit, they had a buy one set, get 2nd for half off. It is the component set. But you will have to custom mount the tweeters in the dash. I gutted the original ones and reused the metal speaker frames to adapt the new tweeters.

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dash speakers aren't a tweeter, they are a small full range speaker. If you are looking solely for a tweeter it would be best to put a crossover on them since they are ran parallel to the front door speakers. This would cut out the low freqs being pushed to them.