trouble codes gone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ob wan

Reaction score
good day people

i had an error code of P0132, 1/1 o2 sensor, picked it up from doing the code scan on the instrument cluster, checked it a couple of times and it was constant.

pulled the sensor, cleaned the contacts and put it back in, also found that the groung wire was earthed at the reserve water bottle mount, so i put it back on the firewall and put an extra neg cable from the batt to the motor.

now when you turn the key 3 times to check the trouble codes, nothing happens.... usually it gives the code and the shows "done".... now it doesn't do anything and doesn't even show "done" when, well, done....

my question is thus, when there are no trouble codes, does it still show "done"?

best regards

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
After disconnecting battery, you cleared the codes. Yes it will say done after still if no codes present.
Drive it for a while, it may take a couple of cycles (days) of normal driving.
If Jeep senses a problem again...light will come on again, and do the key turn again then.