Trashed Econo Lift Upper Isolators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03silverrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I recently started rubbing at full lock. After 1 year and 30,000 on-road miles the upper and lower isolators on both front struts appear to be the issue. They look worse than my original isolators. Can anyone confirm what brand isolators come on the Econo lift so I don't repurchase them. I'm assuming they're Crowns and Moog makes a quality isolator? Or should I stick with Mopar?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So I recently started rubbing at full lock. After 1 year and 30,000 on-road miles the upper and lower isolators on both front struts appear to be the issue. They look worse than my original isolators. Can anyone confirm what brand isolators come on the Econo lift so I don't repurchase them. I'm assuming they're Crowns and Moog makes a quality isolator? Or should I stick with Mopar?

There isn't any that comes with the Econo kit, you use the stock ones.
Who put together your front setup?
Plus what springs did you use ?

pivert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For information, I also bought the OME ECO kit on site JBA (version already installed) and now all isolators are completely cracked.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
For information, I also bought the OME ECO kit on site JBA (version already installed) and now all isolators are completely cracked.

OH so you had JBA put everything together ?
If so contact them to see what they used

03silverrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front isolators

I bought the pre-assembled ones from JBA. I have the OME 927s. I've attached a picture, all four look like the one in the picture if not worse.

Attachments

• Front iso.jpg
    Front iso.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 91

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I bought the pre-assembled ones from JBA. I have the OME 927s. I've attached a picture, all four look like the one in the picture if not worse.

Send picture to JBA and see what they say to you, can't tell if mud or the iso, but if iso they can tell you what brand they used

pivert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sent an email to JBA to expose this isotors issue. I wait their reply.

pivert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For information, JBA confirmed me the utilization of Crown Isolators.

And for cover the damage, they refunded me the totaly price of monting part.

+1 for JBA (biggthumpup)

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!
That's a good reason as to why they're a good company

03silverrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I haven't heard back anything at all...

1. I sent my first email 9-15-16 to [email protected]
2. I sent my second email on 11-1-16 to [email protected]
3. I sent a message via JBA's website.

Yes I checked my junk box, hopefully all my messages aren't ending up in his spam folder. I've emailed Marlin in the past with him responding fairly quickly when I had questions about purchasing parts for my Jeep.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I haven't heard back anything at all...

1. I sent my first email 9-15-16 to [email protected]
2. I sent my second email on 11-1-16 to [email protected]
3. I sent a message via JBA's website.

Yes I checked my junk box, hopefully all my messages aren't ending up in his spam folder. I've emailed Marlin in the past with him responding fairly quickly when I had questions about purchasing parts for my Jeep.

I too have been waiting on an email back from them trying to find some info about the fox shocks upgrade for the adjust a strut. Was wondering if my email went to their spam box.

JeepinJarhead03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try emailing him again and use like "Myke from jeepkj" as a subject , im sure he's got certain website keywords to make sure to flag "not spam" , ive never had a problem contacting him using my <username from forum> as a subject

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just keep trying, I've been there and know the number of emails he gets per day , amazing number for a small one man operation. ( well as far as office/shipping etc goes)

GunnerSchenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try making the subject work line a hook lol.

Try putting WHAT'S UP BUDDY?! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY!!! As the title..

Or. DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO ASHLEY?!
Etc..

And then go on to say you don't know him or any ashley, just was hoping your email would catch his eye lol :happy175:

All a joke. Just include your username from here like mentioned, keep trying and be patient..

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Subject : MR SULEMAN BELLO

FROM THE OFFICE Myke
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA.

TRANSFER OF ($ 25,200.000.00) TWENTY FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDREN THOUSAND DOLLARS, plus some Trashed Econo Lift Upper Isolators

I AM Myke, THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK HERE IN BURKINA FASO. DURING THE COURSE OF OUR AUDITING, I DISCOVERED A FLOATING FUND IN AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THE BANK BY MR Tom Mudd AND AFTER GOING THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED THAT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT DIED IN THE (BEIRUT-BOUND CHARTER JET) PLANE CRASH ON THE 25TH DECEMBER 2003 IN COTONOU (REPUBLIC OF BENIN).

AND NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN, THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS MR JOHN KOROVO A FOREIGNER, AND A TRADER WHO TRADE ON GOLD AND MINING, HE DIED, SINCE 2003 AND NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE ACCOUNT HAS NO OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME AS WELL THAT MR JOHN KOROVO DIE ALONG WITH HIS TIRED FAMILY. THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (USD 25.2 M) TWENTY-FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY , I AM CONTACTING YOU AS A FOREIGNER BECAUSE THIS MONEY CAN NOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL PERSON HERE, BUT CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO ANY FOREIGNER WITH VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AND FOREIGN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE MONEY IS IN US DOLLARS AND THE FORMER OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT MR JOHN KOROVO IS A FOREIGNER TOO, AND THE MONEY CAN ONLY BE APPROVED INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.

I NEED YOUR STRONG ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER CHEAT ME AS SOON AS THIS FUND HIT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. WITH MY INFLUENCE AND THE POSITION OF THE BANK OFFICIAL WE CAN TRANSFER THIS MONEY and my Trashed Econo Lift Upper Isolators TO ANY FOREIGNER'S RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU CAN PROVIDE WITH ASSURANCE THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE INTACT PENDING OUR PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING. THE BANK OFFICIAL WILL PROVE ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUND LEAVING NO TRACE TO ANY PLACE AND TO BUILD CONFIDENCE.

ON THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION, WHILE 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO TAKE CARE OF THEEXPENSES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER AND ALSO TELEPHONE BILLS, WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR ME, along with my Trashed Econo Lift Upper Isolators.

SO ON THE INDICATION OF YOUR WILLINGNESS I WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO ME YOUR :FULL NAME: SEX: COMPANY: IF ANY FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: PHONE: CELL: FAX: CITY: STATE:ZIP CODE COUNTRY: OCCUPATION AND ALL THE NECESSARYINFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON THE ACCEPTANCE TO CHAMPION THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME.

THANKS
YOURS TRULY
Myke

JeepinJarhead03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL! I used to actually work those sorts of emails to get legit workable information for prosecution , the first few months it was entertaining,, but after about 3mo. i had enough and quit before my 5th month

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love It. Stuck it in my signature. lol