Trans pan/lines replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kingfish

Reaction score
My wife's 03 has a drippy trans pan and cooling lines. The tech showed me the spots where it's rotting so I bought OEM replacements to do the job meself. Is there a sticky somewhere detailing replacing the trans pan and lines? I've seen a You Tube video, and it seems pretty straightforward but want to be sure the job goes smoothly.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those lines are expensive. It’s pretty simple. The connect at the radiator and ******. Few clips along the way.

flytonehundred

Reaction score
It was a little bit of a pain to snake around things and under the main radiator to get to the trans cooler. I took out the front driveshaft to get my hands up near the transmission ports. Without doing that, I was having a very hard time. Well worth the 10 minutes to remove it. I also had a set of tools to pop the lines out of the connectors, but that may not be absolutely necessary.