Trailer Hitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
www.etrailer.com and get the Class III Draw-Tite. Nuff said. Ask anyone here that knows, it is the best. Extra long drawbar on it that clears the spare tire, one if the highest load ratings and tongue weights for Liberty compatible hitches, and cheap at like 150 if I recall... I bought mine for 150 at least, from etrailer, free shipping.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to mention, that Hidden hitch you link to is also on etrailer.com, lots cheaper, and free shipping by the time you add in your wiring harnesses and such...if you decided to still get that hitch, that is. But keep in mind its lesser towing ability, even if you won't need it.

Gont

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, it will cost me $100 shipping from there, gotta get it shipped to the states for free shipping.

Have to give my buddy in Minnesota a call:D

Thanks again

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
There must be a local rv or boat dealer up there. They usually have towing accessories of all kinds and you won't have to pay for shipping. It's heavy.

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Ah, it will cost me $100 shipping from there, gotta get it shipped to the states for free shipping.

Have to give my buddy in Minnesota a call:D

Thanks again

Try Rack Attack here in Vancouver, B.C. I'm having a class 4 hitch installed at 1:00pm today! $260.00 all in.
http://www.rackattack.com/index.asp
Either that or Canadian tire.
And Wal-Mart sells a Hidden Hitch for $150.00+

Cheers

ry

Gont

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna go take a look around the city and see what I can find.

Is a class 3 rated from 3500-5000lbs and a class 4 5000lbs+? I cant quite remember how that works.

libertyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to hi-jack the thread, but how hard is it to add the 4-way plug?, does it just plug in some where?

deknight

Reaction score
The 4-way plug is easy. On mine it plugs in behind the rear passenger side stop lights. You can access the plug by removing the panel that covers the cd changer or storage net if you don't have the changer.