Tire cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if the tire guru could answer me about a simple question.
I know since long that tire shine is bad for tire and I don't plan using some any time soon. But for Xmas I got some car product and there is a tire cleaner. Unfortunatly there is no list of what is inside the liquid and it didn't clearly say it's a shine. If some of you know if it's good to use a cleaner please tell me.

This is the product itself

Simoniz Tire Cleaner | Canadian Tire

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your tires are no different than any other part of your jeep it is good and IMO important to clean them regularly, most tire cleaners are essentialy a degreaser so thats a hard thing to mess up, not all tire shine is bad for your tires, it is actually good as shine/protectant products fight uv damage and make your tires easier to clean, use a water based shine product on your tires, (just read the label on any shime and make sure it is not silicone based) you can look up info about the cleaner on the simoniz website

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple green and a brush. don't leave it on paint it cleans everything including wax. rinse well.