tips and tricks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chezck

Reaction score
i thought i new everything about my liberty already but looks like i am wrong, i see in this image that there is more than what i know... please let me know if there is any other thing ishould know? i have a 2002 renegade, with almost every option available...
EVICprompts.jpg

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of that is under the Menu button on the evic. Evic=thing that tells you the temp(as you see in the pic you posted)

chezck

Reaction score
boooo i dont have that option then because i dont have that when i press the menu button

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
You have a 2002, which means you don't have the EVIC. you have the older OTIS. You can upgrade to an EVIC, buy one off of eBay or go to your local junkyard. You'll get all those options.

As of right now, mine is yelling and screaming at me about Low Washer Fluid, lol. :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep
EVIC vs OTIS
Buttons with writings on them, vs Buttons without writings on them. :)

Jaysus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought i new everything about my liberty already but looks like i am wrong, i see in this image that there is more than what i know... please let me know if there is any other thing ishould know? i have a 2002 renegade, with almost every option available...
EVICprompts.jpg

you can change some of that stuff on your '02 with the keyfob.... do some searching.