Thinking about trading my Liberty for a Cherokee...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets just say im 19 have not ever lost money or even broke even on a car and my KJ is my 8th car! oh and its an 06 that is completly payed of :D

And any day the top could be off it was, even in the snow we decided it would be a good idea, and my buddy had one so we would just drive around topless (driving through a real upscale outdoor mall with the top off in 20 degree weather youd be surpised of the looks people give you!)

I wish i could convince my wife to drive topless....

(ok thunderbirdjunkie you can chime in now)...

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie has found that the best way to get a woman topless is in a CJ with a V8, not some coil sprung POS yuppie open top Jeep :D

teehee

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another Jeep to consider is a WJ...

Agreed i almost ended up getting one instead of my KJ (was ready with cash in hand until i noticed the harsh 2nd-3rd shift) they are real nice to drive, smooth, have the 4.0 and pretty easy to find cheap and loaded (4x4 leather sunroof trailer hitch evic etc) and they look real nice when lifted!!

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Do you know that from experience?

The BA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMP combined with the slight back-and-forth rocking motion with the idle of a lumpy cam does funny things to people.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed i almost ended up getting one instead of my KJ (was ready with cash in hand until i noticed the harsh 2nd-3rd shift) they are real nice to drive, smooth, have the 4.0 and pretty easy to find cheap and loaded (4x4 leather sunroof trailer hitch evic etc) and they look real nice when lifted!!

I had a 99, Laredo, 4x4, black on tan cloth....4.0...I miss it...:(

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The BA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMPBA-PAPADUMP combined with the slight back-and-forth rocking motion with the idle of a lumpy cam does funny things to people.

Who doesn't love that noise??

guitarzan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having owned both an '07 KJ and a '98 XJ, there's NO WAY I'd go back for a daily driver. The KJ is much more comfortable for me, I'm getting about 5 mpg better overall, and it does fine for what little off roading I do.

Someone mentioned having all the extra aftermarket parts because you'll need 'em..... Yeah, I'd have to agree.

Why not trade your KJ up for a 4x4 model?

Latest posts

Members online