The Rattle Fixed (Kinda)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally got the rattle in the rear door fixed after it aggravating me for months. Took it into the dealer and had it looked at. Turned out there was some body flex in the rear door and that was resonating a vibration from the rear tire. Unfortunately for me, the mechanic said that was the first time theyd ever seen it. So, the mechanic tweaked the mount for the tire inside the door and now, for the most part, its gone. Best part is, the mechanic at the dealership didnt even charge me. \:D/

chetos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fixed my noise too. Had to tweak the glass latch to quiet the back window. I also had a noise coming from the rear passenger area. I took this apart when I installed my wiring for my hitch. I put some cloth back in their and now no noise from anywhere!! \:D/

Glad yours is fixed too!

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in time! I have recently began to hear a rattle from the back passenger area. I have some extra door trim padding I will shove in there.

Thanks!