The AZKJ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never get tired of taking pictures of the Liberty (actually my wife took this one).... :D

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

welby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! I wish we had something like that here in Michigan. Is there a lot of places like that in AZ that are ORV friendly? Nice shot and nice KJ.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! I wish we had something like that here in Michigan. Is there a lot of places like that in AZ that are ORV friendly? Nice shot and nice KJ.
There are tons of trails here in Arizona, Utah, and Colorado that are OHV friendly. But, it's getting to be an uphill fight here in Arizona to keep them open... the Greenies want to shut everything down.

Thanks for the compliments.... :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are tons of trails here in Arizona, Utah, and Colorado that are OHV friendly. But, it's getting to be an uphill fight here in Arizona to keep them open... the Greenies want to shut everything down.

Thanks for the compliments.... :D

The "greenies" are a real big pain here too. They're fighting putting up communication and cell towers. We badly need emergency police, fire and cell phone coverage in the mountains. There's about a 100 mile stretch of mountain road (I-87) cutting through the Adirondacks with no communication. And hundreds of miles of other secondary roads too. People that get into accidents can't get help and every year people die because of it. If you drive off the mountains no one can see you and your cell phone might as well be a brick. The "greenies" don't care. Sorry, didn't mean to rant.

Nice picture.

Dave

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't mean to rant.
It's OK, I sat thru one - that's one - session for the working group thats evaluating all the OHV trails in the Florence Junction area and I was ready to throw a nice big grenade in the room (after all the OHV people had a chance to clear out). This is one of the most active OHV areas in the state and the enviros want to shut down about 80-90% of the trails we currently have in the area. I could go on and on and on but I won't...

And AZKJ, nice color on the KJ. Kinda wish I had gotten something other than red...

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is one of the most active OHV areas in the state and the enviros want to shut down about 80-90% of the trails we currently have in the area. I could go on and on and on but I won't...

And AZKJ, nice color on the KJ. Kinda wish I had gotten something other than red...
Yeah, I hear you. Then the idiots who trash the trails and make their own shortcuts don't help matters much either. They're getting to be that way up in Moab too, of all places. Looks like Silverton and the other places in Colorado are the few remaining areas that still want to see us, and then I wonder if it's just a $$$ thing for them.

Thanks for the comment on the wife's daily driver/my my weekend toy. I already have full skids on it. No lift or bigger tires planned, just tow hooks and fog lights and that's as far as we're taking it.

Sorry you couldn't make the trip today, maybe next time.... :(

Latest posts

Members online