THANK YOU TO ALL.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShawnCav

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. Doing the lift on my liberty was so much easier to do when you know exactly what is needed. It is actually much easier that expected. I put in 2.5 inch daystar lift, moabs and MT/R's. Everything was perfect, until my wife tried to get in, and then she tried to put the baby in the back. That didnt go over so well, I mean, is it my fault she stopped growing when she hit 5'. Needless to say, the lift has been removed, the MT/Rs are up for sale. I ended doing a 1/2 inch clevis lift with 1 extra pair of isolators in the rear with new 245/70/16 revos on the moab wheels. Truck sits nice and level, just not as high as I would have liked. Looks great, rides great, I liked it better with the lift, but maybe at a later time. Anyway, just a sincere thank you all those who have donated info on lifting. When I figure out how to post pics, i will put them all up.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww, sry about that dude.. I would of told her to put up with it or leave! The jeep comes first! Lol, JK..

Host the pics at a place like Photobucket. Upload them to the site from your computer and copy the IMG from the site and paste it.. O:)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. You could buy steps though or step rails (that's what I'm putting on this weekend). The good news for me is I'm not married and I'm gonna have the lifted Jeep already, so they'll know what they are getting in advance. Lol.

Latest posts

Members online