Tell me more about Weathertech Floor Mats (Poll included)

Is paying $150 for floor mats?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reload40s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a search of floor mats on this site and found a lot of info on Husky and Highland but not much on WeatherTech. I bought the highland rear liner for my '06 Lib and it fit very poorly, especially around the hump. The topics that I read said that some others had the same issue but I figured it was a 50/50 shot (and I lost). #-o

I really like the look of the Weathertech Liners but I am shy about paying $150 for the set of front and back liners just to find out the hard way (again) that they are not right.

Does anyone have them and would you recommend them?

How thick are they? (The Highland one seemed a little on the thin/brittle side)

Thanks,

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, thats odd. My highland rear floor mat fits great. I had to put a towel around the console area though b/c it didnt cover all the carpet.

You must be registered for see images

reload40s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Hmm, thats odd. My highland rear floor mat fits great. I had to put a towel around the console area though b/c it didnt cover all the carpet.

I noticed that it didn't go all the way to the console either but I could have lived with that like you did. I had a good one inch gap under the mat above the hump. I could wiggle the top of it back and forth quite a bit. I figured the water/slush would get under it a bunch from my son sitting in his car seat right there.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try Cachall. I would recommend them over anything, and cheaper.

My god, i think every liberty owner has change at that spot..

Latest posts

Members online