Tax Money For KJ!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darko154

Reaction score
Time has come when we are all getting our tax money back!! well with mine im wanting to add onto my KJ. there are a few things i need to replace and/or upgrade! So the reason for this thread will be questions to you guys and suggestions from you guys. I've never changed the following but i need and want to now.

I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty Renegade! stock everything so far.

1.) new suspension for the jeep. this will include shocks and struts and what ever else i need to get. because im replacing the factory items what will i need to get a couple on inches in lift also a decent ride along with long lasting items.

2.) My radiator is leaking and i need to replace it. does anyone know where online is a reliable place to buy one and along with the radiator itself whats else do i need? hoses, fluids, ect...

3.) 4 wheel drive shaft, ive posted about this a while back and still have no idea what size im for, and is it ok to buy a used one or buy a brand new one??

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the driveshaft? U can replace ends without changing out shaft. The jeepinbyal website haas everything u need for alift. Tommudd put together an econo lift as well on the site. If the rad hoses are cracked or feel like they may crack soon, then new hoses will be needed. Fluid for it u can get hoat from dealer, or zerex g-05! :)

Darko154

Reaction score
The drive shaft was shredded to hell. ive had it rebuilt, but it came to the point that it was better to get a new one or used one. also im looking at the skyjacker kit, for just under $800 has anyone used this and if so what do you say about it? yeah also the radiator will be needing a full service for it.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skyjacker is a crap lift for the KJ go with Ironman or Old Man Emu...period

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
The drive shaft was shredded to hell. ive had it rebuilt, but it came to the point that it was better to get a new one or used one. also im looking at the skyjacker kit, for just under $800 has anyone used this and if so what do you say about it? yeah also the radiator will be needing a full service for it.

Skyjacker springs are rated same as stock so will sag quickly
Plus 800 is more than OME and Ironman

Darko154

Reaction score
thank you guys, so the thing is, i have never done anything with my suspension, when i look at the old man emu i dont understand what i would need to get they have different sets and sizes n stuff like that im looking for about 2 inches of lift at least and i need to replace all my suspension regardless its crap because ive beat the hell out of it.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well thats why there are tons of posts on here telling you what to get
been listed several times
OME 927/948 springss
either OME or Bilstein shocks
or Ironman springs
or the Econo kit which has everything including new UCAs