Taller Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hors_19

Reaction score
So here is the deal, I own a 2wd 09 Libby. I know what you are thinking, why would you buy a jeep if it is 2wd. Well to make a long story short it is my wifes and she said she didnt need 4wd.

Any ways here is what I am planning to do, I want to figure out a way to do a 6" lift with out making the front end stress out too much. Once i get it figured out on how we can do it then i will be looking in to what it would take to drop the front diff. Also i know of a couple of places that make some really good half shafts so we can get some better ones.

Just wanted to let every one know what was in my head and i am always up for suggestions on how to make it work. Also the jeep pretty tool may even come out for this occasion.

Eric

Last edited:

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
You might want to crawl under and look at front area.There is no front diff.,half shafts,etc.on 2wd Libby. Welcome to the site,a couple of members have 2wd.lifted,32in. tires,etc.

Latest posts

Members online