Taillight tinting...something different.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all of the legal issues that I have had in the past I will NEVER "smoke" another taillight on anything I drive but I did want to change up the look of my lights so I tried something different. First of all I hated the way the taillights on the KJ were half circles (half red and half clear or amber) also my reverse lights are completely useless as my windows are so dark (I am installing some roof mounted reverse lights next week)

So I decided to buy some red "nite shades" and spray my entire light to give it a more uniform, clean look. I was worried that I would have to buy some newer lights that had clear turnsignals but the spray covered the amber lenses perfectly and there was no need.

I really like the way they turned out!

You must be registered for see images attach

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't wait to see yours finished Marlon (I like your idea of just doing the sides)

I am thinking about buying a set of these LED tails and doing them in all red next:

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My CHMSL was faded really bad so i took it off and "refreshed" it today: I also lost the ORT decal as it wasn't really visible anyway.