t connector and hoses??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwistedJimmy

Reaction score
the ones that connect from both valve covers and route back into the air box on the 3.7. i was changing my plugs and snapped the T connector for the 3 hoses in cold weather. anyone know off hand where i can order a replacement on the internet? also what is that hose for emissions? Thanks in advance!

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the ones that connect from both valve covers and route back into the air box on the 3.7. i was changing my plugs and snapped the T connector for the 3 hoses in cold weather. anyone know off hand where i can order a replacement on the internet? also what is that hose for emissions? Thanks in advance!

Yes-Part of the emmision control system, I am guessing without seeing it, that the hoses are for sucking out the blowby gases from the top of the engine and recycling them back into the intake for reburning.

As to a replacement "T", try your local Auto Zone, Advance Auto etc., they usually have an assortment of weird parts, like door handles, window cranks, plastic fittings, you may find what you need there. Bring the old one with you to match it.

BTW- It won't hurt much to have the hoses disconnected for a while.

Latest posts

Members online