Suspension work in Denver/Colo.Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

claggie

Reaction score
I have a '06 Liberty with 40,000 miles on it. It has started to make a "clunk" sound when going over speed bumps at low speed.

Does anyone know a good mechanical shop in the Denver or Colorado Springs area where I can get the entire suspension inspected and repaired as needed?

Thanks in advance.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a '06 Liberty with 40,000 miles on it. It has started to make a "clunk" sound when going over speed bumps at low speed.

Does anyone know a good mechanical shop in the Denver or Colorado Springs area where I can get the entire suspension inspected and repaired as needed?

Thanks in advance.

One of the members, Troy tjkj2002 is in that area , works at a Firestone I think , but he's on here and LOSTJEEPs both
check with him He's one of the few people I'd ever trust working on mine if I was in that area of the country

projectkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does the clunk usually sound on the opposite side of the bump......?

ifyou hit pot hole with driver side tire, does the sound come from passanger?
may be an sway bar end link....

claggie

Reaction score
The sound seems to be evenly heard on the back side of the bump. But that is just my best guess. I took it to a Firestone and three guys shook the heck out of the car and could not repeat the sound. Then I drove out of the parking lot and it did it over the first major dip in the road. They said the shocks/struts looked good, so I assume it is something else.

Thanks for the help.