suspension to hard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wont spend that kind of money right now, got other project for the summer. Got to get a new motor for my boat. But I may get them replace with new one until I upgrade the whole suspension and UCA before next summer.
Just for curiosity, how long does it take to replace both UCA? and was I right suposing I need an alignment after it?

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wont spend that kind of money right now, got other project for the summer. Got to get a new motor for my boat. But I may get them replace with new one until I upgrade the whole suspension and UCA before next summer.
Just for curiosity, how long does it take to replace both UCA? and was I right suposing I need an alignment after it?

It should take about half a day to replace the UCA's. Not a hard job but you'll want to be sure you have all your tools ready to go.

And yes, you'll need an alignment after you install the arms. You'll love the setup!

Bob