Stock lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nut Size

1/2" right hand thread with a high to medium positive offset depending on either 4wd or 2wd.
H = High Positive Offset - FWD ( Front Wheel Drive ) Typically +45, 40, 35 offset
M = Medium Offset - RWD ( Rear Wheel Drive) Typically +20 offset
L = Low Offset - RWD ( Rear Wheel Drive ) Typically 0 offset

Make sure you get the proper nuts to fit the rim holes.

SRotblat said:
anyone know the thread size for the OE lugs?? I need to know to order new ones....

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Wheel studs

TargetPractice said:
The bolts keep rusting on mine!

I had by read pads replaced 4 months ago and 2 bolts broke off on one wheel.

I had my tires rotated and ALL 5 bolts broke on one front wheel. The other front broke only 3!

Anyone else have this problem?

I'm not sure, how do you mean "all 5 bolts broke on one front wheel"? Are you talking about the studs breaking off or the lug nuts breaking off? I'm assuming that if all 5 bolts broke off, then doesn't the wheel fall off? Please forgive me if i'm being ignorant but I'm new here, so any info is greatly appreciated.

rob
8-[

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had that happen to me as well (cap broke off a few while getting the tires rotated). Went and bought some chrome ones (only a buck or so each) and had the Firestone guys throw them on for me free.

Mike

lightfoot44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
capped lugnuts

you can get replacement lugnuts from NAPA.....fair price and you can have them in a day. They seem to be way more durable than stock.
I always keep a few spares cause those tire rotaters with the impact wrenches beat the hell out of em.