Stock Libby, trail run.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is NOT my Jeep or even my video. Found it browsing on YouTube.

Paul and Terri's Jeep Liberty on the trail with the Nova Scotia Jeep Club on the 2007 Support Our Troops Run...
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sloo1v7CZ78"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sloo1v7CZ78" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2003KJ

Reaction score
cool! Looks like a great trail for the beginner wheeler with a bone stock Jeep....and i mean BONE stock...even down to the crapyears!

scoobybri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock Badyears + Wet Rocks = Stuck Libby.

No skids either...Trail looks good though. A good training ground.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they did a good job considering it being completely stock...just the difference a better set of tires would've made would've been so noticable, especially on those rocks.

Murray

Reaction score
Hi everyone . That vidio is of the family and I on a run with the Nova Scotia Jeep Club. The vidio does not show that we were going up the side of a mountain in the first part and the rocky area was on a good uphill grade . The Liberty did great . That rocky area was the only time i got stuck (for about 5 mins). It got a little rougher in one part but never got stuck. The Liberty was the 3rd vehicle to get a tug that day. Every one there were impresed by how the stock Liberty did that day.
Im going to get a Rusty's 2.5 coil lift and 31 in tires and rock slider. Then look out Nova Scotia Canada. \:D/

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Murray, welcome to the forum. I ran across your video on youtube one night and had to share it with everyone, hope you don't mind. Lifts are nice but you can still have a lot of fun wheeling stock, you showed that.

Murray

Reaction score
Mick said:
Murray, welcome to the forum. I ran across your video on youtube one night and had to share it with everyone, hope you don't mind. Lifts are nice but you can still have a lot of fun wheeling stock, you showed that.
Lots of fun for sure but i would not have got hung up on that rock if i was even 1 inch higher. I want to dress it up abit 2.5 coil lift ,31's ,rock slides ,front reciever for winch.
BTW Thanks for the welcome. I don't mind at all. Lets just hope people that own Liberty's will see it and get with the right group of Jeepers and go out to have fun. The Liberty is a very capable vehicle stock and i'd like to see more on the trails.