Stock KJ Doing My Thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwakie

Reaction score
I was just having some fun and each time I am surprised on how capable this "Urban Cruiser" is...

Attachments

• PICT0368.jpg
    PICT0368.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 171
  • PICT0369.jpg
    PICT0369.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 184

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey your driving on the "wrong" side:D

I think it would be cool to have a "backwards" car like this around the US. Let your date think your letting her drive, till she gets in and relizes.. maybe mount a toy stearing wheel on that side. =)

I'm curious, is your gas peddle on the left, or the right of the break? :confused:

Gwakie

Reaction score
I think it would be cool to have a "backwards" car like this around the US. Let your date think your letting her drive, till she gets in and relizes.. maybe mount a toy stearing wheel on that side. =)

I'm curious, is your gas peddle on the left, or the right of the break? :confused:

Gas peddle is on the Right of the break.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics and mud hole you found there Gwakie. It looks different seeing the steering wheel on the right side.

South Africa must be an awesome place to live. So where's the lions and water buffalo and such?

Dave

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!!
I have a question about driving on the right hand side, for a stick car is the clutch still farthest to the left? and for the shifter would first/second be on the left like right hand drive or is it backwards and on the right?
I had a buddy tell me they were backwards to how the left hand drives are...

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know all of Africa isn't plains and hills, and that would be a stereotype, but I would LOVE to own a jeep in Africa. Seems like a dream.