Steering Wheel Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoboloko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My steering wheel on my 03' is quite rough at the top, the leather is finished. Any recommendations on good steering wheel covers?

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a cheap one from WallyWorld that has the Jeep logo on it
I've had it since I bought the KJ last January and it looks and feels exactly how it did when I got it
I don't see the point in spending a lot of money on one, just get a cheap $20 one and be done

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't mind the dirty steering wheel, but this is what i did.

You must be registered for see images attach

JeepinJarhead03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's not too bad, probably wouldn't be too difficult to make something that , velcro'ed or whatever over the 4 spoked areas

my cousin does upholstery for a living, i should put him to work lol

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I still have the stock wheel I took off the ex's 04 with about 30,000 or so miles on it. I can look if you're interested.

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a friend tell me that somewhere in the depths of pintrest that someone has instructions on how to wrap the whole wheel with para cord. I just didn't care that much to try and figure it out.

JeepinJarhead03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there was a girl on one of my facebook groups that was making multi colored wraps and such so i'm sure you could alter that guide to use 2 different colors, like, black and green or whatever

>.< i'm considering it.. i'm not a big fan of para wraps, but it's better than the garbage steering wheel cover ive had on mine for the last 5 years or so lol

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yoboloko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a cheap one from WallyWorld that has the Jeep logo on it
I've had it since I bought the KJ last January and it looks and feels exactly how it did when I got it
I don't see the point in spending a lot of money on one, just get a cheap $20 one and be done

I just bought the same one. It's good quality. A little hard to get on at first, but after it's on, it's a nice tight feel.

https://www.amazon.com/Plasticolor-...488231175&sr=8-4&keywords=jeep+steering+cover

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep! It'll last a long while
I oriented mine so the "Jeep" logos were on the sides, probably at about 10 and 2 just so the paint didn't wear off from always having my one hand on the top center part
Can't beat it for the price

Latest posts

Members online