Started to Clean up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only if you were to start posting some pictures.......:rolleyes:

I don't own a camera any more (except the one in my cell phone).....one of these days.

I don't have any way to get the picture into the computer.........someday I'll get more better than after before puter crap.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK I officially wanna start donations to get Dave a camera.. or.. oh wait, You have money to spend on a skids and hooks and tow pack and etc.. and you don't have a mere $100 bucks for a camera... that don't sound right. Who are you? Are you some celebrity, who wants to be on the hide-outs.. No wonder you didn't wanna come down to the auto show with us. "must come on the easter weekend, it will be calm and quiet".. well that sounds like a celebrity want to avoid the paparazzis..... BUSTED

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I know a good way to raise money for a camera. Take the bus for a week or two. The gas savings adds up quickly. :p

Not possible here though. Public transportation in the Detroit area *****.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK I officially wanna start donations to get Dave a camera.. or.. oh wait, You have money to spend on a skids and hooks and tow pack and etc.. and you don't have a mere $100 bucks for a camera... that don't sound right. Who are you? Are you some celebrity, who wants to be on the hide-outs.. No wonder you didn't wanna come down to the auto show with us. "must come on the easter weekend, it will be calm and quiet".. well that sounds like a celebrity want to avoid the paparazzis..... BUSTED

Yea, right. I didn't say I didn't have the money for a camera. It's about #749 on my list of things to get right now. I did try to meet up with you guys but you wanted to chase the easter bunny. There's no celebrities up here. It's too quiet and boring for them.

Just close your eyes and imagine a black KJ with tan interior........

Dave

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK.. OFF TOPIC 2:

Look at the first picture in the "CLEANED UP" line.. You can barely see Phil taking the picture, but it looks like he is an OLD MAN with a MUSTACHE that reminds one of those 40's pictures with clark gable. :) Look at it....

OMG. I'm glad that I never posted those before/after pics for my fitness routines. LOL!

I know a good way to raise money for a camera. Take the bus for a week or two. The gas savings adds up quickly. :p

At least we have sheriff's on the bus :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

There is no public transportation here.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dave, I am imagining that KJ, it looks good :) Nice ride man..
I remember you posted a few shots of your tires, somwhere around here..

Latest posts

Members online