Startech steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is wrinkled at 42k. So I don't care much about that.
Can you get a wheel and ship to me?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is there a bulge at the bottom quarter of the wheel? As if a bear is hidden underneath that plastic/fake-leather wrap... Look at the bottom..
Oh and It must suck to have the radio dial on the "wrong" side.. :(

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the shape of the of the wheel ,it's were your thumb rests type of thing .Very comfy and miles better quality than the stock wheel,and it's leather not fake.And never mind my radio your steering wheel is on the wrong side.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh cool. I thought it was not real leather. That thing just looks great, and it would look very COOL with my silverish accent.

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can buy the wheel from your stealership but they are real expensive i got mine from Germany at a fraction of the cost.

bmanice

Reaction score
you can buy the wheel from your stealership but they are real expensive i got mine from Germany at a fraction of the cost.

i dont even know how i would go about ordering something from germany lol... i really want this wheel though...

any leads?

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absoluterenegade i'm afraid you've got it wrong it's actually a left hand drive but with the careful use of convex mirrors it appears in the image to be a right ******.

Smeltn

Reaction score
that does look REALLY good. And really makes the trim around your radio stand out now. I really like it.

I have a question btw that this reminded me about.

My Jeep logo in the center of my horn button, is kinda bent up, dont know if the previous owner kept messing with it, or if they just slammed on breaks and their heads hit it ](*,) but is there a way to take JUST the horn button off? So I can take the logo off and straighten it up/clean it up and reattach it?

Last edited: