Spring Question??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeepC

Reaction score
Will stock front springs support an ARB bumper ? If not, what else would? I need to keep everything at stock height? Looking for some advice or if anyone is already running this. Thanks, Chad

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DeepC said:
Will stock front springs support an ARB bumper ? If not, what else would? I need to keep everything at stock height? Looking for some advice or if anyone is already running this. Thanks, Chad

Ive seen this before but Im confused. You have the ome lift and already have the Bumper? Are you wanting to go back to stock and keep the bumper? If so, with a clevis lift it should be fine. May be alittle bouncy with the extra weight though..

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would not recomend it it would probably Kill your Original equipment front springs in no time the arb bar is one weighty sucker

robslibby

Reaction score
I would try just using a strut spacer from Rusty's thats what it's made for I have one on mine just for the ARB bumper. It will alow you to get a half inch of lift in the front to compinsate for the drop the bumper will cause

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
robslibby said:
I would try just using a strut spacer from Rusty's thats what it's made for I have one on mine just for the ARB bumper. It will alow you to get a half inch of lift in the front to compinsate for the drop the bumper will cause

I'd just go with new springs myself. OME HD springs are popular, or you could try the CRD springs as CRD4Liberty suggested. Your stock springs are going to wear out with that much weight on them.