Spray on-wipe off vehicle wax/polish. Any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
ok i think ill do this to mine this weekend with my diff and xfer case refluid and teh wax job i was planning lol
i intend to spend all day sunday in the garage pampering my baby

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
clay bars are sold from several different manufactuars, but imho along with most other car detailing supplies meguiars is the only way to go.

when i clay what i do, is wash/debug/de-tar the Jeep, don't dry it yet, usung the supplied meguiars spray, in small areas you take the clay bar and slide it over the area you are cleaning, the idea is to remove the small particles that are inbeded within the top coats of clear coat and wax that's present, rub your hand over the vehicle before you do this and then after you will notice a huge difference. once you do an area you kneed the clay bar to get a clean surface to work with again, and then do another section of your jeep keep doing this process over and over till your done with the jeep. you can usually get two times out of one clay bar, i do anyway. btw if you drop the clay bar on the ground, say by by and go buy another one.

Thank you sir, that was very informative......

Here is a video "How To" On Meguires clay bar kit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfEfLGL59GI&feature=fvw

So was this link....good video explaining how it's done....

I know what I'll be buying next come pay day......;)

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....... out too. Anyone willing to wax someone else's gear for beer is welcomed at my place anytime. Between ......

That was an awesome pick-up. That folks, this is what is called a putting my foot in it. I'm gonna have to proof read my posts a little better. Mind you, if you are willing to wax my gear, stop in.:D

Last edited:

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spray waxes are great if you are spraying them on pretty clean paint. The best thing to do is perform a good detail and then use the spray wax for "touch-up" care.

I really like Duragloss #951 Aquawax. Awesome stuff.