Something new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rukusjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was cleaning out the truck this morning and noticed that one of the "connectors" for the rear defrost has come off. The dealership said they have to re-solder it back into place. Once I got to the dealership they looked at it and told me that they'll just replace the whole back window for me, since it was so new they felt that a complete replacement was a better choice. Cool. So it would take them a day or two to get the part, so I went home with a clean Jeep thanks to a courtesy car wash from the dealership. As I stepped out of the Jeep I just happened to look at the floor of the Jeep and noticed a small elastic piece sitting under and next to the gearbox on the drivers side. I thought what the heck is is? :confused: Then I realized it was to hold maps or other things. Cool.:D Well I think that's what it is used for. If anyone knows let me know.
Thanks.

Attachments

• elasticthingy.jpg
    elasticthingy.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 26

rukusjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the '08 has the side pockets on its doors as well but this a little bonus.

Latest posts

Members online