Some mpg From Greece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no you have to have them uploaded on the net, one of the guys here should have a ploce to host the picks or i think google has a vid hosting section now

2003KJ

Reaction score
Shoot Jon (sliverlib) a PM. He can temp. host a video for you so you can get it up here.

As far as pic go, use this site:Pic Hosting

Whats this google video hosting thing you speak of?

edit: I found the google video hosting. You gotta have an accout (free and easy) and download their video uploading program. From the instructions they give it seems pretty easy. If I can find that video again that i took of me in the snow this past winter i'll give it a shot. Google Video Hosting

snest

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Shoot Jon (sliverlib) a PM. He can temp. host a video for you so you can get it up here.

As far as pic go, use this site:Pic Hosting

Whats this google video hosting thing you speak of?

edit: I found the google video hosting. You gotta have an accout (free and easy) and download their video uploading program. From the instructions they give it seems pretty easy. If I can find that video again that i took of me in the snow this past winter i'll give it a shot. Google Video Hosting

Thanks 2003KJ

ImageShack Helped me a lot.
I am trying with Google Video Uploading