[SOLD] Fs: Evic 2005 jeep liberty everything needed to install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lil black liberty

For Sale: 2005 Jeep Liberty Evic (Overhead Console)

Included: Mounting Bracket/Glue/Mounting Tape
2005 Jeep Liberty Evic (Overhead console)
Wiring Harness With Wiring Diagram
Ambient Air Temperature Sensor

I will get pictures of it later but I am asking $165 shipped for the whole set up that's because the Mounting Bracket cost me $30 new, Evic $120, Sensor $25, and Harness for $25 so really it's worth $200 but for the fellow Jeepers $165 is the deal, everything is brand new except Evic has a little use but nothing major and it works amazingly! It's the tan color as well, the reason I am selling is because I don't have any room for it and I don't need it in my Jeep since I got a brand new headliner.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lil black liberty

Pics up now.. Will include a wiring diagram for the harness... not pictured is the temp sensor /glue/mounting tape... but you will get those included..

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, if that had the sunroof switch it would be sold.

1) Find someone with a sunroof housing that wants a non-sunroof and swap

2) Cut the hole and put the sunroof switch in there. It's a standalone switch. I actually sold my switch seperately from the housing as nobody wanted the housing. It literally just clips into the hole in the housing.

3) Look for a cheap OTIS, make the swap, and then resell the OTIS with the non-sunroof housing ;)

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atrus - Just clips in huh? I'll take a look at it tonight. You think I can just use a Dremel or something to create a hole for it?

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atrus - Just clips in huh? I'll take a look at it tonight. You think I can just use a Dremel or something to create a hole for it?

From the one that I had disassembled, which was a 2006 unit, yes. You'd just need to make sure you didn't grind away too much material (obviously), but it was basically a rectangular hole with a semi-circle on each end. The switch just had 4 tabs that snapped over the hole. :) Check it out, I think it's doable as long as you're careful about cutting the hole to the right size.

EDIT - And, please research! This is what I experienced, and I see no reason it wouldn't work. I just don't want you to spend the cash, find out it won't work, and then call me an A-hole. :D

L

lil black liberty

From the one that I had disassembled, which was a 2006 unit, yes. You'd just need to make sure you didn't grind away too much material (obviously), but it was basically a rectangular hole with a semi-circle on each end. The switch just had 4 tabs that snapped over the hole. :) Check it out, I think it's doable as long as you're careful about cutting the hole to the right size.

EDIT - And, please research! This is what I experienced, and I see no reason it wouldn't work. I just don't want you to spend the cash, find out it won't work, and then call me an A-hole. :D

Lol thanks for the bump but your an A-Hole ;);) Jk... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.