So yeah, my tires suck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
cuz im having trouble getting a job and i get social security checks but they go to her since i still live in the house. im still in HS

why would your mom have any thing to do with your jeep needing tires?
if its your jeep and it needs any thing you should go buy it

Now if you had said that it was your wife I would understand fully
I can only wish that my mom was the only "nag" I had

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to hijack this thread but im wondering will bfgoodrich T/A KO Lt 215/70R/D fit on my stock wheels? would they be taller shorter wider thinner? i want to at least keep the same diameter and maybe go a little wider if possible. the

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to hijack this thread but im wondering will bfgoodrich T/A KO Lt 215/70R/D fit on my stock wheels? would they be taller shorter wider thinner? i want to at least keep the same diameter and maybe go a little wider if possible. the
What size stock tires do you have on your KJ?

KJ's came with 235/70R16's and 215/75R16's(and there are 17" sizes to).

The 215/70's are the same width as the very base tires but shorter,and thinner then the 235/70's(and way shorter).

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size stock tires do you have on your KJ?

KJ's came with 235/70R16's and 215/75R16's(and there are 17" sizes to).

The 215/70's are the same width as the very base tires but shorter,and thinner then the 235/70's(and way shorter).
ok I actually have P225/75R16's and i found that exact size in the BFG A/T's.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with no lift i have 255/65/16 tires with basically no rubbing at all. Once i get a lift i will get rid of them but they have excellent wet traction

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the difference between the 2? obviously one is 75 and the other is 65 but what exactly does that mean?

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok I actually have P225/75R16's and i found that exact size in the BFG A/T's.

IIRC, BFG's come in 235/70's as well, and that is an OEM size - that's what mine came with. The off-road package added them. You'll get 0 rubbing. You can also go to the 245/70, but may get very minor rubbing on the front sway bar. I get a very little at full lock with the 245/70 AT2's.

If you're looking at BFG's, also look at General Grabber AT2's. I am lovin' mine so far, although they are a little noisy. Not bad, but you can hear them. I usually am alone with the radio up anyway, so no harm, no foul to me.

dnm45227

Reaction score
well finally pulled the trigger and have bfg at tko's on both kj's. went 235 70 16, only thing is they only had 3 on hand so i had to use the spare off the crd to round out 4 on my rennie. now we have 235's on the ground and 225's as spare's. to top it off one of the tpms units were corroded and it broke trying to take the cap off. they used a rubber stem, but now i have to find a replacement sensor.

Members online

No members online now.