so who else is from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueRidgeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
L.O.S.T. on the Blue Ridge Parkway , Western NC Mo
zup zup.. new member on here.. been reading for awhile.. have been member at LOST forums for years even thru the change.. thought i'd jump over here from time to time.. lots of new people over here and some familiar faces from LOST.. its all good.. info is info.. friends are friends.. i will have to post some pictures of my 2004 Renegade..

BlueRidgeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
L.O.S.T. on the Blue Ridge Parkway , Western NC Mo
we are going to Johnson City this weekend.. my neighbors having a birthday party for his daughter at chuck e cheese.. then hit a few stores/mall.. then gonna try to hit some of the forest roads on the way back at the TN/NC border.. if we find anything cool.. we will take pics.. hope to find some good scenic trails..

Mutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those of us in Northeast North Carolina/Southeast Virginia should get together.

Any good trails in the Charlottesville/Waynesboro area of Virginia? How about Asheville, N.C.? What else is in the area? I'm a transplant from New Mexico.....shhh, don't tell anybody.

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I would revive this thread with a newish member from NC. Western NC near Asheville to be exact.